CONNECT THE INLET PIPE
Connect the inlet pipe as indicated in the figure. There are 2 ways to connect the
INSTALL INLET PIPE
1. Connect the elbow to tap and fasten it clockwise.
2. Connect the other end of inlet pipe to the inlet valve at the backside of washing
machine and fasten the pipe tightly clockwise.
Notes: If there is any leakage with hose after connecting, then repeat the steps to
connect inlet pipe. The most common type of tap shall be used to supply water. If
the tap is square or too big, then the tap should be changed to a standard one.
CONNECTION BETWEEN SCREW TAP AND INLET HOSE.
1. Tap with threads and inlet hose
2. Special tap for washing machine
3. Connect the other end of inlet pipe to the
inlet valve at the backside of product and
fasten the pipe tightly clockwise.
GETTING STARTED (Cont.)
CONNECTING THE WATER INLET HOSE
IMPORTANT! To prevent leakage or water damage please follow the below
instructions. Do not kink, crush, modify or sever the water inlet hose.
Minimum Inlet Water Pressure: 0.05MPa/Maximum Inlet Water Pressure: 1MPa
Be sure to only use new hose sets when connecting the washing machine. Do not
re-use old hoses.