CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE (Cont.)
CLEANING THE DRAIN PUMP FILTER
1 Be careful of the hot water.
2 Allow the detergent solution to cool down.
3 Drain pump filter can filter the yarns and small foreign matters from the washing.
4 Clean the filter periodically to ensure the washing machine operates normally.
• Make sure that the valve cap and drain hose are reinstalled properly.
Cap plates should be inserted aligning to hole plates otherwise water may leak.
• When the appliance is in use and depending on the program selected there
can be hot water in the pump. Never remove the pump cover during a wash
cycle, always wait until the appliance has finished the cycle and is empty.
When replacing the cover ensure it is tightly secured.
1.After the power is
disconnected, open the
2.Turn the filter down as
shown with the figure and
take out sundries matters.
3.Reinstall each part back
after sundries matters are
CLEANING THE DETERGENT DISPENSER
1. Press down the arrow location on softener cover inside the dispenser drawer.
2. Lift the clip up and take out softener cover and wash all grooves with water.
3. Restore the softener cover and push the drawer into position.
Pull out the dispenser
drawer with press the A
Note: Do not use alcohol,solvents or chemical products to clean the machine.
Clean the dispenser
drawer under water
Clean inside the recess
with an old toothbrush
Insert the dispenser