Read this manual thoroughly before you start using the Front Load Washing Machine.
The safety precautions instructions reduces the risk of ﬁre, electric shock and injury when
correctly complied to.
Please follow all instructions and take notice of all warnings.
• Voltage: Plug the appliance to a 220-240V, 50Hz, properly earthed power
outlet, it must be in good working order.
• Power connection: Do not use an adaptor or an extension cord.
Plug the power plug directly into a separate power point that cannot be
accidentally turned o, and that is easily accessible so you can switch it o
• Power cord: Do not kink or damage the power supply cord. Make sure it is
behind the appliance so no one can step on or place anything on the power
supply cord or against it. A damaged power plug may overheat and cause a ﬁre.
• Damaged cord: Do not use a cord that shows cracks or damage. Any damage
to the cord may cause a short circuit, ﬁre and/or electric shock.
Contact our support centre on 1300 296 699 for advice
• Disconnection: Never pull the power cord to unplug appliance. Grip the plug and
pull straight out from the power point.
• Electrical work: If the installation of this appliance requires any electrical work,
make sure it is carried out by an electrician.
Pay close attention to messages that follow this safety alert symbol or the words
DANGER, WARNING or CAUTION. These words will be used to alert you of
potential hazards that and injure you and others. Following these instruction will
tell you how to reduce the chance of injury and the possible dangers if
instructions aren’t followed.
This symbol indicates when there is a serious risk of
injury if you do not pay attention to the warnings.
CAUTION This symbol indicates when to be careful to
avoid a serious risk of injury to oneself or
damage to property.