To reduce risk of ﬁre, electric shock or injury, always follow these basic precautions
and accident prevention measures when using this appliance, including the below:
NOTE: This appliance should be installed by an authorised technician else warranty
will be void.
• The product is heavy, be careful when moving it. To avoid back or other
injury, have 2 people lift or mechanical aid when installing.
• When unboxing, thoroughly inspect the appliance carefully for any
damage. If there is any damage, do not install the appliance. Contact our
support centre on 1300 296 699 for advice.
• While installing the appliance make sure that the power cord is not bent
• Make sure to remove all packaging materials such as foams and tapes
before installing the appliance.
• Make sure if the machine is to be placed on carpet that the ventilation openings
in the base are not obstructed
• Install the washing machine on a ﬂat level and stable ground.
• If not wall mounted, be sure that the appliance is not placed on any soft
materials such as plastics or foams.
• Do not install appliance in a tight ﬁtted cabinet.
• Do not install appliance near other heat sources such as radiators, heaters or
• Install appliance on a ﬂat level and stable ground.
• Make sure that transport packaging is removed from the rear of the dryer. Do not
overload the washer/dryer with too many clothes.
• Exhaust air must not be discharged into a ﬂue which is used for exhausting
fumes from appliances burning gas or other fuels.
• Appliance must not be installed behind a lockable door, a sliding door or a door
with a hinge on the opposite side to that of the tumble dryer, in such a way that
a full opening of the tumble dryer door is restricted.
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS (Cont.)