GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS (Cont.)
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• Before cleaning or maintenance, always unplug the appliance from the power
socket. Make sure you pull by the plug, not the cord as this can damage the
power cord and cause a hazard.
• Only the ﬁlter requires regular cleaning, everything else is non user-serviceable
parts. Do not try to repair, disassemble or modify the appliance.
• Check and clean the lint ﬁlter on a regular basis. Wipe the glass and seal after
each wash to remove lint and stains. If lint builds up it can cause leaks.
Remove any coins, buttons and other objects from the seal after each wash.
• Service: Never try to repair, modify or replace any part of the appliance, unless
this manual says you can do so. All other servicing is to be done by a qualiﬁed
technician, or contact our support centre on 1300 296 699 for advice.
• The only part that can be changed is the ﬁlter, other than this nothing else in the
dryer contains user serviceable parts. Do not open, disasseble or try to repair the
appliance yourself. Only have this appliance serviced by a qualiﬁed technician.
• Incorrect use can result in property damage, injury or death. We assume no
liability for misuse of the appliance or noncompliance with these instructions.
ITEMS BELOW ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR DRYING. IT CAN CAUSE FIRE IN
THE APPLIANCE OR EXTENSIVE DAMAGE. DO NOT PLACE FOLLOWING
IN THE APPLIANCE
• Items containing rubber or foam like rubber or any other similar
• Items that are spotted or soaked with cooking oil or any other ﬂammable items.
These other items include kerosene, stain removers, dry-cleaning solvents,
alcohol, petrol, turpentine, waxes, hair care products, wax removers.
• Washing the items vigoursly beforehand in hot water with extra detergent will
reduce, but not completely eliminate the hazard.
• Undergarments that contain metal reinforcements (such as underwire bras).
Plastic articles such shower caps and waterproof bibs.
• Rubber-backed articles, clothes with foam rubber pads, pillows, galoshes and
rubber coated tennis shoes.
• Fabric softeners or similar products unless recommended by product
manufacturer for use in a clothes dryer.