GETTING STARTED (Cont.)
CONNECTING THE DRAIN HOSE
• Do not kink or protract the drain hose. Position the drain hose correctly other
wise damage will result in water leakage.
• The height of the water drain hose can be from 60 to 100cm.
• Do not bend the drain hose or place it under the washing machine.
• Be sure to only use new hose sets when connecting the Washing Machine.
Do not re-use old hoses.
There are two ways to place the end of the drain hose:
1. Put it into the water trough. 2. Connect it to the branch
drain pipe of the trough.