CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE (Cont.)
CLEANING THE DRAIN PUMP FILTER
• Be careful of the hot water!
• Allow detergent solution to cool down.
• Unplug the machine to avoid electrical shock before washing.
• Drain pump filter can filter the yarns and small foreign matters from the washing.
• Clean the filter periodically to ensure the normal operation of washing machine.
• Make sure that valve cap and emergency drain hose are reinstalled properly,
cap plates should be inserted aligning to hole plates otherwise water may leak.
• Some machines don’t have emergency drain hose, so step 2 and step 3 can
be skipped. Rotate lower cover cap directly to make water run into basin.
• When the appliance is in use and depending on the programme selected
there can be hot water in the pump. Never remove the pump cover during
a wash cycle, always wait until the appliance has finished the cycle, and is
empty. When replacing the cover, ensure it is securely re-tightened.