• Voltage: Plug the appliance to a 220-240V, 50Hz, properly earthed power
outlet, it must be in good working order.
• Power connection: Do not use an adaptor or an extension cord.
Plug the power plug directly into a separate power point that cannot be
accidentally turned o, and that is easily accessible so you can switch it o
• Power cord: Do not kink or damage the power supply cord. Make sure it is
behind the appliance so no one can step on or place anything on the power
supply cord or against it. A damaged power plug may overheat and cause a ﬁre.
• Damaged cord: Do not use a cord that shows cracks or damage. Any damage
to the cord may cause a short circuit, ﬁre and/or electric shock.
Contact our support centre on 1300 296 699 for advice
• Disconnection: Never pull the power cord to unplug appliance. Grip the plug and
pull straight out from the power point.
• Electrical work: If the installation of this appliance requires any electrical work,
make sure it is carried out by an electrician.
To reduce risk of ﬁre, electric shock or injury, always follow these basic precautions
and accident prevention measures when using this appliance, including the below:
NOTE: This appliance should be installed by an authorised technician else warranty
will be void.
• The product is heavy, be careful when moving it. To avoid back or other
injury, have 2 people lift or mechanical aid when installing.
• When unboxing, thoroughly inspect the appliance carefully for any
damage. If there is any damage, do not install the appliance. Contact our
support centre on 1300 296 699 for advice.
• While installing the appliance make sure that the power cord is not bent
• Make sure to remove all packaging materials such as foams and tapes
before installing the appliance.
• Make sure if the machine is to be placed on carpet that the ventilation openings
in the base are not obstructed
• Install the washing machine on a ﬂat level and stable ground.
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS (Cont.)