72 WatchGuard System Manager
RealNetworks, RealAudio, and RealVideo are either a registered trademark or trademark of RealNetworks,
Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the
United States and other countries. All rights reserved.
Jcchart copyright® 1999 by KL Group Inc. All rights reserved.
WatchGuard, the WatchGuard logo, Firebox, LiveSecurity, and any other mark listed as a trademark in the
trademarks of WatchGuard Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other
countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,493,752; 6,597,661; 6,618,755; D473,879. Other Patents Pending.
Some components of the WatchGuard System Manager software distribute with source code covered
under one or more third party or open source licenses. We include below the full text of the licenses as
required by the terms of each license. To get the source code covered under these licenses, please contact
WatchGuard Technical Support at:
• 877.232.3531 in the United States and Canada
• +1.360.482.1083 from all other countries
This source code is free to download. There is a $35 charge to ship the CD.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.
© 1998-2003 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms,
with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following
acknowledgment: “This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL
4. The names “OpenSSL Toolkit” and “OpenSSL Project” must not be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact openssl-
5. Products derived from this software may not be called “OpenSSL” nor may “OpenSSL” appear in their
names without prior written permission of the OpenSSL Project.
6. Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following acknowledgment: “This product includes
software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)”
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE OpenSSL PROJECT ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO
EVENT SHALL THE OpenSSL PROJECT OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,