Step 5: For the holes that do not hit a stud, drill holes 5/16in(8mm) and use the supplied
wall anchors. Install the wall anchors into the holes and gently tap them into place with a
hammer until the ﬂange of the wall anchor is ﬂush with the wall surface. See Fig. E.
Mounting the Firebox Bracket
Drill 1/16” pilot hole
Install into wall stud
• Locate studs where the ﬁrebox will be mounted.
• Following the height diagram on page 6, mark the location on a stud and drill a 1/16”
pilot hole for mounting the bracket to a wall stud. One stud is required to safely
mount this bracket using either of the holes in the center of the mounting
• Attach the mounting bracket to the wall using one screw.
• Level the bracket and mark the remaining hole locations.
• Install remaining screws to ﬁnish mounting the bracket (3).