Prior to each gas ﬁre table operation, check the hose and valve for evidence of excessive
abrasion or wear. If any parts appear to be damaged call Real Flame at 1-800-654-1704
CHECKING FOR LEAKS
WARNING Before using this outdoor ﬁre table, make sure you have read, understand and
are following all information provided in the Important Safety Information section of this manual.
Failure to follow those instructions can cause death, serious injury or property damage.
Make a leak check solution by mixing 1 part dishwashing
soap with 3 parts water in a spray bottle.
ke sure control knob is “OFF.” Then, turn LP gas tank
to “ON” at valve.
Spray leak solution on valve connections paying particular
attention to the areas indicated by arrows.
If any bubbles appear turn LP gas tank OFF, reconnect
and re-test. If you continue to see bubbles after
several attempts, disconnect LP gas source and
contact Real Flame at 1-800-654-1704 for assistance.
If no bubbles appear after one minute turn tank OFF,
wipe away solution and proceed.
-DO NOT use an open ﬂame to check
-DO NOT smoke while testing the unit.
-NEVER test the unit indoors.
-Leak checks must be preformed any
time the gas cylinder is replaced.
Check for leaks at these locations
DO NOT inspect this outdoor replace until the re is COMPLETELY out.
This outdoor re table must be inspected regularly to ensure that the product is safe to use and to extend
1. Check the burner to make sure it is securely in place and that there is not excessive wear or damage.
2. Check the burn tube to make sure it is clear and free of insects, spider nests and other debris.
WARNING DO NOT tamper with this appliance. This is DANGEROUS and will void the warranty. Any part found
Real Flame at: 1-800-654-1704.
to be faulty must be replaced with an approved part, conrmed by the manufacturer. For technical support or
replacement parts, please contact
3. Check all gas connections for leaks.
4. Check ignition system to insure proper sparking.
5. Check components for any signs of damage, rust or excessive wear.
6. If damage to any component is detected, DO NOT operate until the proper repairs have been made.