3. For stubborn stains and discoloration use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Allchem Concentrated Cleaner,Samae,
Twinkle, Cameo Copper Cleaner, Liquid Nu Steel, Copper’s or Revere Stainless Steel Cleaner, apply using a soft cloth in
the same direction of the polish lines.*
wiping should be done in the direction of polish lines.
* Use of proprietary names is intended only to indicate a type of cleaner and does not constitute an endorsement. Omission of any proprietary cleanser does not
imply its inadequacy. All products should be used in strict accordance with instructions on package.
DO NOT move or store this re table unless the re is COMPLETELY out and is cool to the touch.
DO NOT attempt to clean this outdoor replace unless the re is completely out and the unit is cool to the touch.
General Care and Cleaning
DO NOT use oven cleaner or abrasive cleaners as they will damage this product.
1. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dishwashing soap or baking soda, then rinse clean with water.
1. This outdoor re table should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extend product life.
NOTE: After repeated use, a slight discoloration of the nishes may occur.
2. Carefully remove rock ller and store components at to protect them from breakage.
3. ALWAYS cover your outdoor re table when not in use.
Turn gas OFF at tank connection. Remove tank and store in a cool, dry location outdoors, away from children.
4. Store in a cool, dry location away from children and pets.
1. For general cleaning use warm water
2. For nger prints or smears use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Arcal 20, Lac-O-Nu, Lumin Wash, O’Cedar Cream
Polish, Stainless Shine, this will provide a barrier lm to minimize ngerprints.*
, soap, ammonia, or detergent apply with a soft cloth or sponge.
4. NOTE: Even the nest cleaning powders can scratch or burnish a mill-rolled nish. On polished nishes, rubbing or
DO NOT USE SOLVENTS while in closed spaces or while smoking.
CARE AND CLEANING