• WARNING Failure to follow the dangers, warning and cautions in this manual may result in
serious bodily injury or death, or in a ﬁre or an explosion causing damage to property.
• WARNING Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause
injury or property damage. Read the installation,operating and maintenance instructions
thoroughly before installing or servicing this equipment.
• NOTE When an appliance is for connection to a ﬁxed piping system, the installation must
conform with local codes, or in the absence of local codes with the National Fuel Gas Code,
ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54; International Fuel Gas Code, Natural Gas and Propane Installation
Code, CSA B149.1; or Propane Storage and Handling Code, B149.2, as applicable.
• NOTE The appliance, when installed, must be electrically grounded in accordance with local
codes, or in the absence of local codes with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70; or
the Canadian Electrical Code, CSA C22.1, if applicable.
• Minimum Clearence from Unit to Combustible Materials
72”(182.9cm) from the top; 48” (121.9 cm) from all sides and back. Do not locate this ﬁre
table under any overhead enclosure.
IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Shut o gas supply to the ﬁre table.
• Extinguish any open ﬂame.
• Do not try lighting any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor’s phone.
• Follow the gas supplier’s instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the ﬁre department.
• Children and adults should be alerted to the hazards of high surface temperatures and be
kept at a safe distance while ﬁre table is in use.
• This outdoor ﬁre table is NOT to be operated by children. Young children should be
closely supervised when in the vicinity of this outdoor ﬁre table.
• Do not hang or place clothing or other ﬂammable materials on or near the gas ﬁre table.
• Any guard or protective device removed for servicing the appliance shall be replaced prior
to operating the appliance.
• Installation and repair should be done by a qualiﬁed service person. The appliance should
be inspected before use and at least annually by a qualiﬁed service person. More frequent
cleaning may be required as necessary. It is imperative that the control compartment,
burners, and circulating air passageways of the appliance are kept clean.
• Keep these instructions for future reference. If you are assembling this unit for someone
else, give this manual to him or her to read and keep for future reference.
• Do not use this unit for cooking.
• Do not pour water into the ﬁretable.
• DO not use this outdoor ﬁre table if any part has been under water. Immediately call a
qualiﬁed service technician to inspect the ﬁre table and to replace any part or control
system and any gas control which has been under water.
• This gas ﬁre table and its individual shuto valve must be disconnected from the gas supply
piping system during any pressure testing of that system at test pressures in excess of 1/2 of
psi (3.5 kPa). The appliance must be isolated from the gas supply piping system by closing
its individual manual shuto valve during any pressure testing of the gas supply piping
system at test pressures equal to or less than 1/2 psi (3.5 kPa).
Important Safety Information
WARNING FIRE TABLE IS FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY