Minimum Pressure Setting
Maximum Pressure Setting Screw
Pilot Pressure Adjustment
Burner Pressure Test Point
Pilot Cover Plate
Rear Log Fixing Hole
TO CHECK PRESSURES
1. Fit manometer to test point.
2. Adjust pilot pressure screw (wind screw fully in, then wind out 2 1/2 full turns).
3. Adjust maximum burner pressure screw (wind max pressure screw out 2 full turns).
4. Ignite burner and set to maximum rate.
5. Adjust regulator pressure until burner pressure is correct.
6. Adjust maximum burner pressure - screw in adjustment screw to data plate setting.
7. Turn valve to low setting. Adjust valve minimum pressure.
8. Complete tests for safety/leakage and connections.
9. Turn burner off.
10. Replace regulator cap.
11. Remove manometer, replace sealing screw and washer and refit valve cover.