CARE AND CLEANING
Inspecting Your Fire Table
General Care and Cleaning
Your ﬁre table should be inspected regularly to ensure that it is safe to use and to extend the life
of its parts.
To inspect your ﬁre table follow these steps.
1. Make sure all parts are securely fastened in place. If a part moves when touched, check its
connection points to see if they are loose.
2. Check all connections for leaks using the leak check method described in the “Check for Leaks”
section of this manual.
3. Check the ignition system by pushing the igniter button and verifying that a spark is being
generated in the igniter housing.
4. Visually check all components for any signs of damage, rust, or excessive wear.
5. If damage or leaks of any kind are found, DO NOT operate the ﬁre table until the proper repairs
have been made.
After repeated use, a slight discoloration or weathering of the ﬁre table ﬁnish may occur. Your ﬁre
table should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extend its life.
Make a cleaning solution using a mild soap mixed with water. Use a soft cloth to wipe down
exterior surfaces and rinse with clean water. Never use oven cleaners or abrasive solvents as these
will damage the ﬁre table.
The burner should be kept clean to ensure proper operation. Clogged burn ports may be cleared
with a paper clip or pin. Debris in the burner can be cleaned using compressed air or a pipe brush.
After use it is possible for soot to develop on some surfaces, this soot deposit will usually come o
with water and mild soap.
1. Turn the gas supply o at the tank. Remove the tank and store it in a cool, dry location, outside
and away from children.
2. Secure all loose ﬁller material or parts.
3. Remove the battery from the ignition box.
4. Cover your ﬁre table when it will not be in use. Covering the table will help to protect the
internal components from dirt and debris, prevent water from pooling on the surfaces and
prevent the ﬁnish from fading and discoloring.
5. Store the ﬁre table in a cool, dry location away from children and pets.
DO NOT inspect, clean, move or store your ﬁre table until the ﬂames are COMPLETELY out and all
parts are cool to the touch.
DO NOT tamper with this appliance. This is dangerous and will void the warranty.
Repairs and modiﬁcations must be approved by Real Flame and completed by a professional gas
This ﬁre table has been tested and certiﬁed by a third party certiﬁcation agency based on its
speciﬁc and unique parts. Installing any other parts will void both the certiﬁcation and the
warranty. For approved replacement parts, contact Real Flame at: 1-800-654-1704