IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
General Warnings (Cont.)
• Keep all parts of the ﬁre table clean including the burner and hose assembly. For more information on
cleaning your ﬁre table please refer to the Care and Cleaning section of this manual.
• Do not use this appliance if any part has been under water. Immediately call a qualiﬁed service
technician to inspect the appliance and to replace any part of the control system and any gas control
that has been under water.
• Do not use this ﬁre table for cooking.
• Do not pour water into the ﬁre table.
• Do not attempt to move or store this ﬁre table until all parts are cool.
• Always shut o the gas supply at the source and disconnect the hose when the ﬁre table is not in use.
• Any alteration of this outdoor ﬁre table that is not speciﬁcally directed in the owner’s manual will void
the manufacturer’s warranty. This includes the use of unapproved ﬁller materials.
• Prior to each operation, check the hose assembly for evidence of excessive abrasion, wear or damage.
Use a hand-held mirror, if necessary, to see hose sections located below the unit.
• If the hose assembly is damaged, cracked, or cut, it must be replaced before using the ﬁre table.
The hose assembly must be replaced with a hose assembly speciﬁed by Real Flame. Please call us at
1-800-654-1704 for assistance.
• Place the hose out of the pathways where people may trip over it. Do not place the hose in areas
where it may be accidentally damaged.
• Before each use, examine the burner and its components for dirt and debris. If cleaning is required,
use a pipe brush and soapy water solution. Also examine the area around the burner. Any dirt or
foreign material such as spider webs, nests, leaves, etc., should be removed. If it is evident that the
burner is damaged, the ﬁre table must not be used, and the burner assembly must be replaced. Please
contact Real Flame at 1-800-654-1704 for support.
• Do not burn solid fuels such as wood, charcoal briquettes, lump charcoal, manufactured logs, drift
wood, trash, leaves, paper, cardboard, plywood, painted, stained or pressure-treated wood and other
materials in this ﬁre table.
• NEVER LEAVE this ﬁre table unattended when in use.
• The use of alcohol, prescription or non-prescription drugs may impair your ability to safely operate
this ﬁre table.
• Always use in accordance with all applicable local, state and national codes. Contact your local ﬁre
department for details on outdoor burning.
• Do not use in windy conditions. Winds above 10 mph may cause the ﬂame to extinguish.
• Some surfaces of this ﬁre table may become hot during use. Be careful and do not touch surfaces
until the unit has cooled.