LANDSCAPE ZERO CLEARANCE MODEL (continued)
INSTALLATION OF VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL FLUING
Vertical terminations must be installed with the following clearances:
• Minimum of 500 mm from the nearest part of the roof (Measurement is taken from the
bottom of the termination).
• Minimum of 1500 mm from any mechanical air inlet.
• Minimum of 500 mm from any building structure or obstruction facing the termination.
• Maximum vent height is 4.5 meters from the base of the unit.
• Minimum clearances 50mm from vent to all combustible materials must be maintained.
BALANCED FLUE TERMINATION LOCATION
This section is used to determine where your Balanced Flue termination will be located.:
• Flue terminations shall not be recessed in walls or sidings.
•EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: In heavy snow areas take extra care to prevent blocking
flue termination with snow removal equipment.
• Flue gases exiting flue terminals are very hot and must not be restricted to assure fireplace
combustion is not affected.
• Do not place, build any obstruction, plant any bushes or for any reason attempt to conceal
the flue termination. To do so will affect the operation of the fireplace and may be hazardous.
• This unit must always vent directly to outdoors.
CAUTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
All flueing must maintain a clearance of 50mm from combustible materials.
notE: It is imperative for satisfactory operation of the “Landscape” space heater that no flueing
components be modified in any way. All components have been manufactured to eliminate the
need for modification when properly selected and installed.
NOT TO SCALE
min 3.6 m
0.3 m min
Note: 85mm baffle for 1600 or 40mm baffle for 1000 required.
The required baffle will be fitted to the unit when dispatched.