• Check unit for gas leaks.
• Ensure that both high and low pressures are set as per the appliance data plate on page 5.
Refer to page 18 for adjustments and test pressure points
• Turn the unit on to ensure it operates correctly.
• Instruct the customer on the use of the remote control. Refer to remote control operating
guide on pages 20, 21 and 22.
• Should the appliance fail to ignite or recently turned off, please allow 5 minutes before
attempting to relight appliance.In the event of abnormal operation please contact your
lisecned gas installer, gas service personel or Real Flame Pty Ltd. Abnormal operation may
consist of the following, noisy fan, excessive of small flame, unusual flame apperance,
excessive sooting or other.
• PEBBLES ARE TO BE SET UP AS PER THE BELOW DRAWINGS.
• AT NO STAGE ARE THE PEBBLES TO BE PLACED OVER THE BURNER CUT OUTS,
THIS IS CLEARLY SHOWN IN THE DRAWINGS.
• IF PEBBLES ARE PLACED OVER THE CUT OUTS THIS MAY CAUSE SLIGHT DAMAGE
TO THE BURNER AND AS SUCH THE BURNER WILL NOT BE COVERED BY
32 large pebbles and 17 small pebbles
LANDSCAPE MODEL (continued)
Tests to be carried out by installer
Set up for pebbles in Landscape 1000 and 1600 (Optional)
Landscape 1600 pebble configuration
20 large pebbles and 20 small pebbles
Pebbles must not be placed over burner cutouts
Landscape 1000 pebble configuration