The Glen Dimplex “Landscape” is a ribbon burner space heater for use in Australia and New
Zealand with NG, LPG and ULPG gas types.
The Glen Dimplex warranty will be voided by, and Glen Dimplex disclaims any responsibility for the
• Modification of the space heater and/or components including balanced flue assembly or
• Use of any component part not manufactured or approved by Glen Dimplex in combination
with this “Landscape” fireplace system.
• Installation other than as instructed in this manual.
• Due to its high operating temperature, the appliance should be located out of traffic and
away from furniture and draperies.
• Children and adults should be alerted to the hazards of the high surface temperature, which
could cause burns or clothing ignition.
• Young children should be carefully supervised when they are in the same room as the
• Clothing or other flammable materials must not be placed on or near the appliance.
SELECTING YOUR APPLIANCE LOCATION
Your appliance may be installed in any location that is free of air conditioning ducts, electrical
wiring and plumbing. Safety, as well as efficiency of operation, must be considered when selecting
the heater location. Try to select a location that does not interfere with room traffic and offers
access for the Balanced Flue terminal installation. Refer to AS/NZS5601.1-2013 for minimum
clearances for Balanced Flue termination.
When this appliance is installed directly on tile or other combustible materials other than wood
flooring, the appliance should be installed on a metal or wood panel extending the full width and
depth of the appliance.
Transit material such as cardboard packaging, pallet, plastic wrap, glass warning labels and burner
media protection label must be removed prior to use of appliance.