1. Read and understand all operating instructions before lighting
Ensure that all protective ﬁ lm has been removed from stainless
burn tray prior to lighting.
2. Burner control knob must be in the “OFF” position.
3. Connect propane (LP) cylinder (see previous pages).
4. Slowly open valve on LP gas cylinder.
5. Push and hold igniter button to create sparks.
6. While holding the igniter button with one hand, use your other
hand to push and turn the control knob to the “LIGHT” position
to light the burner.
7. Keep Burner Control Knob pressed in for 15-30 seconds after
8. If ignition does not occur in 30 seconds, turn control knob to the
“O ” position and turn gas o at the source, wait 5 minutes until
gas has cleared and repeat lighting procedure.
9. After lighting, rotate the Burner Control Knob counter clockwise
to “Low” setting. Observe ﬂ ame, make sure all burner ports are
lit. Flame height should be no higher than 13 inches tall.
10. Adjust the ﬂ ame to the desired height with the
Using a Long Match or Lighter
1. Prior to lighting, use a shovel to move lava rocks for
access to the burner.
2. Wearing heat resistant gloves, position the burning
long match or burning butane lighter near the side of
the burner. DO NOT lean over the ﬁ re table while
3. Turn control knob counterclockwise to “LIGHT”.
4. Remove long match/long butane lighter.
5. After lighting, use a shovel and heat resistant gloves
to carefully move the lava rocks back into their proper
position and replace the glass panel.
6. After lighting, rotate the Burner Control Knob counter
clockwise to “Low” setting. Observe ﬂ ame, make sure
all burner ports are lit. Flame height should be no
higher than 13 inches tall.
7. Adjust the ﬂ ame to the desired height with the control
When using this method to light
your ﬁ re table use heat resistant
gloves and follow the step by
step instructions. Failure to do so
could result in severe injury.
If burner ﬂ ame goes out during operation, immediately
turn the control knob “OFF” and let the gas clear a
minimum of 5 minutes before attempting to re-light the
ﬁ re table.
Please refer to the trouble shooting pages for
additional support, beginning on page 18.
Using the Ignitor
20.3 - 33.0 cm