WARNING DO NOT inspect this outdoor ﬁ replace until the ﬁ re is COMPLETELY out.
WARNING DO NOT move or store this ﬁ re table unless the ﬁ re is COMPLETELY out and
cool to the touch.
WARNING DO NOT tamper with this appliance. This is DANGEROUS and will void the
warranty. Any part found to be faulty must be replaced with an approved part, conﬁ rmed by
manufacturer. For technical support contact Real Flame at: 1-800-654-1704.
This outdoor ﬁ re table must be inspected regularly to insure that the product is safe
to use and to extend product life.
1. Check the burner to make sure it is securely in place.
2. Check the Venturi tube to make sure it is clear and free of insects, spider nests and other debris.
3. Check all gas connections for leaks.
4. Check ignition system to insure proper sparking.
5. Check components for any signs of damage, rust or excessive wear.
6. If damage to any component is detected, DO NOT operate until the proper repairs have been
1. Turn gas OFF at tank connection. Remove tank and store in a cool, dry location outdoors,
away from children.
2. Carefully remove rock ﬁ ller and store components ﬂ at to protect them from breakage.
3. ALWAYS cover your outdoor ﬁ re table when not in use with the cover provided with the unit.
4. Store in a cool, dry location away from children and pets.
General Care and Cleaning
This outdoor ﬁ replace should be cleaned regularly to ensure safe use and extend product life.
Note: After repeated use, a slight discoloration of the ﬁ nishes may occur.
1. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dish washing soap or baking soda, then rinse clean with
1. For general cleaning use warm water, soap, ammonia, or detergent apply with a soft cloth or
2. For ﬁ nger prints or smears use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Arcal 20, Lac-O-Nu,
LuminWash, O’Cedar Cream Polish, or Stainless Shine, this will provide a barrier ﬁ le to
minimize ﬁ ngerprints.*
3. For stubborn stains and discoloration use 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish, Allchem
Concentrated Cleaner, Samae, Twinkle, Cameo Copper Cleaner, Liquid Nu Steel, Copper’s or
Revere Stainless Steel Cleaner, apply using a soft cloth in the same direction of the polish
* Use of proprietary names is intended only to indicate a type of cleaner and does not constitute endorsement. Omission of any
proprietary cleanser does not imply its inadequacy. All products should be used in strict accordance with instructions on package.
CARE AND CLEANING