IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Shut o gas supply to the ﬁ re table.
• Extinguish any open ﬂ ame.
• Do not try lighting any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor’s phone.
• Follow the gas supplier’s instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the ﬁ re department.
• WARNING Failure to follow the dangers, warning and cautions in this manual may
result in serious bodily injury or death, or in a ﬁ re or an explosion causing damage to
• IMPORTANT NOTICE Read and understand all warnings and precautions prior to
assembly and use of your gas ﬁ re table. Improper installation, adjustment, alteration,
service or maintenance can cause injury or property damage.
• Note The use and installation of this product must conform to local codes. In the
absence of local codes, use the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z21.97. Reference to
Natural Gas and Propane Installation code CSA B149.1 or Propane Storage and
Handling code B149.2.
•Minimum Clearance from Unit to Combustible Materials
72”(182.9cm) from the top; 48” (121.9 cm) from all sides and back. Do not locate this
ﬁ re table under any overhead enclosure.
• This gas ﬁ re table and its individual shuto valve must be disconnected from the gas
supply piping system during any pressure testing of that system at test pressures in
excess of 1/2 of psi (3.5 kPa). The appliance must be isolated from the gas supply
piping system by closing its individual manual shuto valve during any pressure
testing of the gas supply piping system at test pressures equal to or less than 1/2 psi
• Keep these instructions for future reference. If you are assembling this unit for
someone else, give this manual to him or her to read and keep for future reference.
• This gas ﬁ re table must be used ONLY outdoors in a well-ventilated space and shall
NOT be used inside a building, garage, or any other enclosed area.
• DO NOT use this outdoor gas ﬁ re table for indoor heating. TOXIC carbon monoxide
fumes can accumulate and cause asphyxiation.
• NEVER LEAVE this gas ﬁ re table unattended when in use.
• Children should be alerted to the hazards of high surface temperatures and kept at a
safe distance while your ﬁ re table is in use.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other ﬂ ammable vapors and liquids within 25 feet
(7.62m) of this or any other appliance.
• Do not store any combustible materials in the base enclosure.
• The use of alcohol, prescription or non-prescription drugs may impair an individual’s
ability to properly assemble or safely operate this outdoor ﬁ re table.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
!WARNING FIRE TABLE IS FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY