• DO NOT use in an explosive atmosphere. Keep gas ﬁ re table area clear and free from
combustible materials, gasoline and other ﬂ ammable vapors and liquids.
• This outdoor ﬁ re table is NOT to be operated by children. Young children should be closely
supervised when in the vicinity of this outdoor ﬁ re table.
• This outdoor ﬁ re table is not to be installed or used in or on recreation vehicles and/or boats.
• Always use in accordance with all applicable local, state and national codes. Contact your local
ﬁ re department for details on outdoor burning.
• Use the same precautions you would with any open ﬁ re when using this outdoor ﬁ re table.
• DO NOT burn solid fuels such as: wood, charcoal briquettes, lump charcoal, manufactured
logs, driftwood, trash, leaves, paper, cardboard, plywood, painted or stained or pressure
treated wood in this outdoor ﬁ re table.
• DO NOT use this outdoor ﬁ re table until it is COMPLETELY assembled and all parts are
securely fastened and tightened.
• DO NOT store another LP gas tank within 10 feet (3.05 m) of this outdoor ﬁ re table while it is
• DO NOT use this outdoor ﬁ re table near automobiles, trucks, vans or recreational vehicles.
• DO NOT use this outdoor ﬁ re table under any overhead structure or near any unprotected
combustible constructions. Avoid using near or under overhanging trees and shrubs.
• Always use this outdoor ﬁ re table on a hard, level non-combustible surface such a concrete,
rock or stone. An asphalt or blacktop surface may not be acceptable for this purpose.
• DO NOT use this outdoor ﬁ re table if any part has been under water. Immediately call a
qualiﬁ ed service technician to inspect the ﬁ re table and to replace any part or control system
and any gas control which has been under water.
• DO NOT wear ﬂ ammable or loose clothing when operating this outdoor ﬁ re table.
• DO NOT use in windy conditions.
• Keep all electrical cords away from a hot outdoor ﬁ re table.
• Certain areas of this outdoor ﬁ re table when in use will become too hot to touch. Do not touch
hot surfaces until the unit has cooled unless you are wearing protective gear such as insulated
pot holders or heat resistant gloves or mittens to avoid burns.
• DO NOT hang or place clothing or other ﬂ ammable materials on or near the gas ﬁ re table.
• Any guard or other protective device removed for servicing the ﬁ re table must be replaced
prior to operating the ﬁ re table.
• DO NOT attempt to move or store this outdoor ﬁ re table until all parts are cool.
• DO NOT lean over this outdoor ﬁ re table when lighting or when in use.
• Use only the regulator and hose assembly provided. The replacement regulator and hose
assembly shall be that speciﬁ ed by the manufacturer.
• DO NOT attempt to disconnect the gas regulator from the tank or any gas ﬁ tting while the
outdoor ﬁ re table is in use.
• Always shut o gas supply at the tank valve and disconnect regulator from the tank when the
ﬁ re table is not in use.
• DO NOT sit on the mantle when the unit is in operation.
• DO NOT throw anything onto the ﬁ re when the unit is in operation.
• Lava rocks are very hot; please keep the children or pets away at a safe distance.
• It is essential to keep the outdoor ﬁ re table valve compartment, burners, and circulating air
passages clean. Inspect outdoor ﬁ re table before each use.
•Prior to each ﬁ re table operation, check the hose for evidence of excessive abrasion or wear
by looking through the visual check hole. If the hose is damaged, cracked or cut, it must be
replaced before using the gas ﬁ re table. The hose assembly can only be replaced with a hose
assembly speciﬁ ed by the manufacturer. Please call Real Flame at 1-800-654-1704.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION (continued)