•Before each use, remove the lava rocks. Examine the burner and its components. If dirty,
clean with a soft brush and soapy water solution. Examine the area around the burner; any
dirt or foreign material, such as spider webs or nests in this area should be removed. If it is
evident that the burner is damaged, the ﬁ re table must not be used. The burner assembly
cannot be replaced. Please contact Real Flame at 1-800-654-1704 for technical support.
• Place the hose out of the pathways where people may trip over it. Do not place the hose
in areas where it may be subjected to accidental damage.
LP gas is ﬂ ammable and hazardous if handled improperly. Become aware of the
characteristics before using any LP gas product.
• Flammable, explosive under pressure, heavier than air and settles in pools in low areas.
• In its natural state, propane has no odor. For your safety, an odorant has been added.
• Contact with propane could burn your skin.
• Propane is extremely ﬂ ammable and hazardous if handled improperly.
LP GAS WARNINGS
• Cylinders must be stored outdoors in a well-ventilated area out of reach of children.
• Disconnected cylinders must have threaded valve plugs tightly installed and must not be
stored in a building, garage or any other enclosed area.
• Never use a propane cylinder with a damaged body, valve, collar or footing.
• Dented or rusted propane cylinders may be hazardous and should be checked by your
propane gas supplier.
• Be sure to use only one 20 lb (9.1 kg) LP gas cylinder with a Type 1 valve with this
appliance as required by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the
Canadian Standards Steering Committee.
• Only tanks marked “propane” may be used.
• The LP gas supply tank must be constructed and marked in accordance with the
Speciﬁ cations for LP gas LP gas tanks of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) or
the National Standard of Canada, CAN/CSA-B339, LP gas tanks, Spheres and Tubes for
the Transportation of Dangerous Goods; and Commission.
• LP gas tank must be arranged for vapor withdrawal.
• The LP gas tank must have a listed overﬁ lling prevention device (OPD) and a QCCI or
Type I (CGA810) LP gas tank connection.
ATTENTION: Any alteration of the outdoor ﬁ re table that is not speciﬁ cally directed in the
operations manual will void manufacturer warranty.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION (continued)
PROPANE (LP) DANGERS AND WARNINGS
This outdoor ﬁ re table is for use with liquid propane (LP) gas only. The conversion to or
attempted use of natural gas in this outdoor ﬁ re table is dangerous and could result in
serious personal injury, or property damage.