36 | P a g e
Once the fire is installed.
• Istall edia.
• Coet to gas ad poe.
• Fit fieo doo.
• Chek fo gas leaks.
• Coet poeflue odule loo to fa otol uit.
• Ca out the lightig procedure.
• Chek ue pessues ad ilet suppl pessue Vale is o-adjustable).
• Chek appliae fo oustio CO leakage.
• Tu off
• Fit ti.
• Hadoe istutios to oe.
• Istut oe o ho to opeate the fieplae safely.
• Istut oe ho to isolate the appliae i a eege.
OPERATION – USER INSTRUCTIONS
• Do not operate if you smell gas. Turn appliance off, extinguish any open flame.
• Contact your installer or a licensed gasfitter.
• Do not use if any part of this appliance has been submerged in water. Contact your installer or a qualified
• Solid fuels must not be burnt in the fire. Leaves, sticks, wood, paper food or material must be kept away
from the fire.
• Appliance operates with luminous flames; carbon deposits may occur during operation.
Should the appliance fail to ignite or was recently turned off, allow 2 minutes before attempting to reignite
In the event of abnormal operation please contact your licensed gas installer, gas service personnel or Real
Flame Pty Ltd. Abnormal operation may consist of the following, noisy fan, excessive or small flame, unusual
flame appearance or colour, excessive sooting or other.
APPLIANCE QUICK OPERATION
1. Press power button on the remote.
2. Press Temperature button until ON is displayed.
3. Set the desired temperature - it must be above the room temperature for the appliance to operate.
4. Appliance will start once the flame symbol appears on the remote.
5. Appliance will perform a 60 seconds pre-purge, then sparking will occur.
NOTE: Appliance takes up to 60 sec to pre-purge prior to sparking.