8 | P a g e
Flue must be clipped and supported support. Connections must be sealed with silicon and clamped
Recommended Silicon – Non acetic, neutral cure 200degrees or higher temperature rated. Bostik
RTV 926 or similar.
U style flue runs must not be installed
FLUE TERMINATION LOCATION
• Flue terminations shall not be recessed in walls or sidings.
• EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: In heavy snow areas take extra care to prevent blocking flue
termination with snow removal equipment.
• Flue gases exiting flue terminals are very hot and must not be restricted to assure fireplace
combustion is not affected.
• Do not place, build any obstruction, plant any bushes or for any reason attempt to conceal
the flue termination. To do so will affect the operation of the fireplace and may be
• This unit must always vent directly to outdoors.
GAS CONNECTION – 5 / Copessio uio
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION – 3 Pin 10 Amp GPO plug
POWER RATING OF APPLIANCE – 230V 50Hz 0.8Amp