ASAHI AV VALVES Installation Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valves Type57L-IS (Lug style) 12
Technical Data for Operation
Required Operating Force
Peak Seal Lever Gear
(80mm) 20 20 80 10
(100mm) 29 27 108 14
(150mm) 82 62 194 32
(200mm) 190 162 386 84
Note : Data mentioned in the table above is reference only.
These data are measured in standard condition and it slightly differs depending on conditions.
(8) Disassembly and assembly procedure for parts replacement
- The handle part can be removed with line pressure present. The stem retainer can't be removed with line
pressure present. If stem retainer needs to be removed, there can not be line pressure present.
- Wear protective gloves and safety goggles as fluid remains in the valve. (You may be injured.)
- When installing pipes and valves, ensure that they are not subjected to tension, compression, bending,
impact, or other excessive stress.
- Do not change or replace valve parts under line pressure.
● Protective Gloves ● Vise ● Circular Stick (Plastic or Wood)
● Goggles ● Grease ● Pressing Machine ● Screw Driver (+)
● Spanner Wrench ● Square Lumber ● Hammer ●Screw Driver (-)