• The information given on the certification label, affixed to the appliance, always
overrides the information published in any other media (owner’s manual, catalogues,
flyers, magazines or web sites).
• Connect this wood inbuilt only to a triple skin flue system as per AS/NZS 2918,
APPENDIX B, or any flue system tested to and past the requirements of AS/NZS 2918,
APPENDIX F, for use with solid fuel.
• If required, a supply of combustion air shall be provided to the room.
• Do not connect to, or use in conjunction with any existing air distribution ductwork
unless specifically approved with the appliance.
• Do not connect this unit to a flue serving another appliance.
• This zero clearance wood inbuilt has not been tested to be installed inside a masonry
When installed and operated as described in these instructions, the Caldor zero clearance wood
inbuilt is suitable for use in residential installations. The Caldor zero clearance wood inbuilt is not
intended for installation in a bedroom.
The zero clearance wood inbuilt is not approved for use with a so-called “positive flue connection”
to the clay tile of a masonry flue system.
Regulations Covering Zero Clearance Wood Inbuilt Installation
• THIS CALDOR ZERO CLEARANCE WOOD INBUILT SHOULD BE INSTALLED ONLY
BY A LICENSED ACCREDITED INSTALLER. FAILURE TO USE AN AUTHORIZED
INSTALLER MAY VOID YOUR HOME & CONTENTS INSURANCE POLICIES.
PLEASE REFER TO YOUR RETAILER TO LOCATE AN INSTALLER.