Once the fire is installed:
• Check for gas leaks.
• Check flue in correctly installed, no leaks or damage.
• Check inlet outlet connections are correct.
• Install media.
• Connect the powerflue module loom to fan control unit.
• Fit doors.
• Carry out the lighting procedure.
• Check burner pressures and adjust as per Dataplate.
• Fit access cover and trim.
• Ensure lower access panel covers are fitted
• Check for correct combustion / operation
• Check for CO leakage
• Handover instructions to owner.
• Instruct owner on how to operate the fireplace safely.
• Instruct owner how to isolate appliance in an emergency.