DOOR REMOVAL AND FITMENT (continued)
• Tilt door back and check all bolt holes line up. Slide door sideways to correct where required.
• Door should sit flush against the frame located in the angle support brackets.
• Fit all screws loosely. Once all fitted hand tighten. Do not overtighten screws.
• Ensure magnet is fitted to lower section of each side of door frame
• Fit door frame cover trim. Support while fitting to prevent bending. Locate into top slots then
push back against door frame. Cover trim is held by magnets located at lower of door frame.
• Fit lower trim.
• Using 2 people lift door carefully, supporting both the glass and frame. Hold vertically and
gently lower down into angle support brackets.