• Spread glass pebbles out over the media support tray, ensure no coals are on the inside of
the media retainer area and the burner channel.
• Lay driftwood media in a random arrangement along the entire length of the burner.
Driftwood may cross the burner channel. Media should lay on burner in a criss cross pattern
along the fully length of the burner. DO not place media along / blocking the burner channel.
Do not overstack media at one end of burner.
• Avoid smothering the burner channel. (Driftwood may cross over the burner channel.)
• Ensure media is not heaped in areas, spread evenly along.
• Do not add extra media, or combine media types.
• Do not cover pilot area.
• Do not overfill with media above the pilot cover level.
• Remove any media that is blocking the pilot area
• Ensure the pilot flame is not impinged by media and can cross light the main burner.
• Do not use any other media than as supplied and recommended by the manufacturer.
• Use of other media may result in explosive media which may cause injury or damage.
IMPORTANT - Do not cover or block pilot area.
MEDIA INSTALLATION (continued)
Driftwood with glass pebbles (NATURAL GAS AND LPG MODELS)
• Ensure media retainer is fitted to burner. Burner flame slot should be located centrally.