• Spread glass pebbles over the media support tray, ensure no pebbles are inside the media
retainer area and the burner channel. Spread out over area.
• Pebbles should appear as a random mix and not be stacked more than 2 high in a few spots.
• Ensure media is not heaped in areas, spread evenly along.
• Do not add extra media, or combine media types.
• Do not cover pilot area.
• Do not overfill with media above the pilot cover level.
• Remove any media that is blocking the pilot area
• Ensure the pilot flame is not impinged by media and can cross light the main burner.
• Do not use any other media than as supplied and recommended by the manufacturer.
• Use of other media may result in explosive media which may cause injury or damage.
MEDIA INSTALLATION (continued)
Glass pebbles only (NATURAL GAS ONLY)
• Ensure media retainer is fitted to burner. Burner flame slot should be located centrally.