• Spread glass shards over the media support tray, ensure no shards are inside the media
retainer area and the burner channel. Spread out over area.
• Lay forest log media in a random arrangement along the entire length of the burner.
Media should lay on burner in a criss cross pattern along the full length of the burner.
DO NOT place media along / blocking the burner channel. Do NOT overstack media at one
end of burner. Avoid smothering the burner channel. (Log media may cross over the burner
channel but not run along the channel.)
• Randomly place ash flakes on top of glass (ensure no flakes are obstructing or located
in the burner channel)
• Ensure media is not heaped in areas, spread evenly along.
• Do not add extra media, or combine media types.
• Do not cover pilot area.
• Do not overfill with media above the pilot cover level.
• Ensure the pilot flame is not impinged by media and can cross light the main burner.
• Do not use any other media than as supplied and recommended by the manufacturer.
• Use of other media may result in explosive media which may cause injury or damage.
MEDIA INSTALLATION (continued)
Forestwood with broken glass (NATURAL GAS ONLY)
• Ensure media retainer is fitted to burner. Burner flame slot should be located centrally.
IMPORTANT - Do not cover or block pilot area.