• Spread coals over the media support tray, ensure no coals are inside the media retainer area
and the burner channel. Spread out over area.
• Lay redgum log media in a random arrangement along the entire length of the burner.
Logs amy sit on top of the coals and between the coals. Logs may criss -cross each other
• Avoid smothering the burner channel. (Log media may cross over the burner channel
but not run along the channel.) Media should lay on burner in a criss cross pattern along the full
length of the burner. DO NOT place media along / blocking the burner channel.
Do NOT overstack media at one end of burner. Avoid smothering the burner channel.
(Log media may cross over the burner channel but not run along the channel.)
• Ensure media is not heaped in areas, spread evenly along.
• Do not add extra media, or combine media types.
• Do not cover pilot area.
• Do not overfill with media above the pilot cover level.
• Ensure the pilot flame is not impinged by media and can cross light the main burner.
• Do not use any other media than as supplied and recommended by the manufacturer.
• Use of other media may result in explosive media which may cause injury or damage.
MEDIA INSTALLATION (continued)
Redgum with large ceramic coals (NATURAL GAS ONLY)
• Ensure media retainer is fitted to burner. Burner flame slot should be located centrally.
IMPORTANT - Do not cover or block pilot area.