• Spread pebbles over the media support tray, ensure no pebbles are inside the media
retainer area and the burner channel. Spread out over area.
• Lay redgum log media in a random arrangement along the entire length of the burner
on top of the pebbles. Logs may criss -cross each other
• Avoid smothering the burner channel. (Log media may cross over the burner channel
but not run along the channel.) Media should lay on burner in a criss cross pattern along the full
length of the burner. DO NOT place media along / blocking the burner channel.
Do NOT overstack media at one end of burner. Avoid smothering the burner channel.
(Log media may cross over the burner channel but not run along the channel.)
• Ensure media is not heaped in areas, spread evenly along.
• Do not add extra media, or combine media types.
• Do not cover pilot area.
• Do not overfill with media above the pilot cover level.
• Ensure the pilot flame is not impinged by media and can cross light the main burner.
• Do not use any other media than as supplied and recommended by the manufacturer.
• Use of other media may result in explosive media which may cause injury or damage.
Media back lighting using LED is available as a factory option (placed at time of ordering appliance
A different version of the remote control and reciver unit is used for the LED option.
The appliance is supplied with a glass media tray fitted. The glass inserts must be fitted prior to
fitting the media.
1. Ensure media tray is correctly located and sitting flush
2. Unpack glass pieces and place onto try locating between the 2 pins
3. Place media as per media instructions
4. Refit door
Redgum with glass pebbles (NATURAL GAS & LPG MODELS)
• Ensure media retainer is fitted to burner. Burner flame slot should be located centrally.
MEDIA INSTALLATION (continued)
LED LIGHTING - OPTION