CONVERSION DETAILS / INJECTOR – PILOT AND BURNER REMOVAL (cont’d)
17. Remove spark lead
18. Remove spark sensor probe
19. Remove pilot assembly from firebox.
20. Replace pilot assy with correct gas type.
21. Replace pilot orifice with correct gas type
22. Refit pilot gas tube, tighten all fittings.
23. Refit spark lead
24. Refit flame sensor
25. Screw pilot assembly to firebox base.
26. Ensure pilot wire holes are sealed at base of
firebox, where not sealed a high temp silicon
should be used around the wires.
27. Check all wires are sitting correctly, flush to
front wall. Ensure spark lead is not broken or
excessively bent. Ensure lead hole is still
sealed. (High temperature silicon is suitable