The insulation media can be repainted using an approved high temperature paint, contact Glen
Dimplex for details.
40. Refit burner –
41. Carefully place burner into firebox, supporting LH end of the burner.
42. Tighten gas pipe connection to the end of the burner. Burner can now be lowered fully
into the firebox.
43. Refit burner retaining screws.
44. Refit pilot assembly – ensure pilot is firmly against burner with no gap between the burner
and pilot bracket. Check and ensure rope seal is fitted to pilot bracket.
NOTE - PILOT BRACKET MUST SIT FIRMLY AGAINST THE BURNER – No air gap is allowed
between the pilot and burner.
45. Refit media tray and screw down.
46. Refit media (REFER MEDIA FITMENT
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE)
47. Refit door (Note – 2 persons required).
(REFER DOOR FITMENT DETAILED
Note do not overtighten crews – hand
tight only required.
48. Fit manometer.
49. Start appliance and check for gas
leaks.in lower area and in firebox.
50. Check for correct pilot flame and good
51. Pilot flame should be easily travelling
over the burner channel.
52. Start appliance and adjust burner
pressure to correct pressure. – Note
wait 3 minutes for burner to
automatically goto high setting.
Pressures cannot be accurately set
prior to 3 minutes of operation.
CONVERSION DETAILS / INJECTOR – PILOT AND BURNER REMOVAL (cont’d)
Max pressure adjustment nut
Min pressure adjustment screw