Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Control Valves Electric Actuated Type M 22
(14) Disassembling method for replacing parts
- Do not disassemble or remodel the actuator.
- Do not touch any parts on actuator circuit board or terminal clock or connect or disconnect wires while the
actuator is energized. (Any such practice may result in an electric shock or equipment damage.)
- Be sure to conduct a safety check on all hand and power tools to be used before beginning work.
- Wear protective gloves and safety goggles as fluid remain in the valve even if the pipeline is empty.
(You may be injured.)
- Do not change or replace valve parts under line pressure.
- Ensure all covers are tightly fastened prior to operation.
(Insufficient fastening may allow rainwater, dust, or dirt to come in, resulting in breakdown.)
- The actuator has been adjusted at the factory. If reconfiguration or adjustment is needed, do so correctly
according to the relevant operation manual.
(Failure to observe this instruction may cause malfunction or breakdown.)
- Each cover part is sealed with an O-ring. When laying wiring or in similar cases, where the cover is
removed and replaced, ensure that the O-ring is installed in the specified location and securely sealed.
(Insufficient sealing may cause the actuator to be penetrated by rainwater or other foreign matter,
resulting in electric shock or breakdown.)
Nominal size: 15, 25mm (1/2”, 1”) / Body material: U-PVC, PVDF
● Protective gloves ● Safety goggles ● Spanner wrench ● Allen wrench
● Marker pen ● Orifice removal tool ● Screwdriver (-) (only required for PVDF made products)
● Specialized spanner for the actuator shaft
1) Completely discharge fluid from pipe.
2) Open the control valve by half and remove the electric wiring.
*Turn off the power source and then shut off the signal.
3) Loosen and remove the bolt･nut of coupled flange.
4) Remove the valve from pipe.
5) Put a mark between the actuator  and body  with a marker pen.
4) Remove the four pairs of bolt-nut  connected the actuator  and the body .
5) Lift the actuator  with stand  up and remove it from the body 
*Lift the actuator  up gently and perpendicularly. (Parts may be scratched.)
6) Loosen the screw (B) .
7) Turn the piston (A)  counterclockwise and remove it without damaging it.
8) Loosen the coupled bolt･nut  of the actuator  and stand  and remove them.
Body material: U-PVC
9) Remove the stop ring  from the piston (A) .
10) Pull the bush  out of the piston (A) .
*The plug  can not be removed because it is screwed in the piston (A)  after adhered.
(If removed by force, the valve may be damaged.)
11) Loosen the orifice  with an orifice removal tool and remove it.