ASAHI AV VALVES Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valve Type 57, 56, 56D Electric Actuated Type S 14
- The parallelism and axial misalignment of the flange surface should be under the values shown in the
following table to prevent damage the valve.
(A failure to observe them can cause destruction due to stress application to the pipe.)
Unit : mm (inch)
Nom. Size Axial
(8) Support setting procedure
- Do not subject the valve to pump vibrations.
(The valve may be damaged.)
- Valves must be supported. (The valve may be damaged by the weight of the actuator if it is unsupported.)
● Spanner wrench ● U-type clamp (with bolt) ● Rubber sheet
Set the stand under the valve.
Spread the rubber sheet on the pipe and secure pipe with U-type clamp.
(Axial misalignment) (Parallelism)