ASAHI AV VALVES Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valve Type 57, 56, 56D Electric Actuated Type S 15
Spread the rubber sheet under the actuator and connection
part of body and actuator.
Spread the rubber sheet on the pipe and secure pipe with
(9) Electric wiring procedure
- Do not touch any parts on actuator circuit board or terminal clock or connect or disconnect wires while
the actuator is energized. (Any such practice may result in an electric shock or equipment damage.)
- Do not operate the manual override while the actuator is energized.
- Keep hands and other extremities away from moving parts under all circumstances.
(Any such practice may get your hand, arm, or other part of your body caught.)
- Be sure to establish a ground.
(A defective ground may result in an electrical shock, fire, or other incident.)
- At the time of adjustment or inspection, ensure that your hands are free of water and oil.
(Any such substance on your hands may result in an electric shock or equipment damage.)
- Do not exceed the rated capacity of limit switch contacts. If you wish to apply very small loads (1-100
mA, 5-30 V), consult our service station nearest to you.
- Do not connect two or more motor-driven valves in series. Also, install a switch (or a relay contact)
for each motor-driven valve.
- Do not use the product near high-voltage wire, inverter, or any other equipment that produces electrical
noise or magnetism. (The presence of such nearby may cause malfunction or breakdown.)
- Check the integrity of wiring insulation before connecting to the actuator.
(Failure to observe this precaution may result in wire damage.)
- Ensure all covers are tightly fastened prior to operation.
(Insufficient fastening may allow rainwater, dust, or dirt to come in, resulting in breakdown.)
- When connecting wires, be sure to observe the connection diagram and make the connections correctly.
Moreover, after wiring, ensure that the connections are securely made before turning on the power.
(Failure to take this precaution may cause malfunction or breakdown.)