Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A058-E-12 Diaphragm Valve, True Union Diaphragm Valve (15-50mm, 1/2”-2”) Pneumatic Actuated Type AI
(Material : PP, PVDF )
(Material : PP, PVDF)
● Strap wrench
● Sleeve welder or automatic welding machine
● User’s manual for sleeve welder or automatic welding machine
1) Loosen the union nut with a strap wrench.
2) Remove the union nut  and the end connector [25e].
3) Lead the union nut  through the pipe.
4) For the next step, refer to the user’s manual for the sleeve welder or the automatic welding machine.
5) After welding, make sure that the O-ring (C)  is mounted.
6) Set the end connector [25e] and the union nut  directly without allowing the O-ring (C)  to come off.
7) Tighten union nut  on each valve until hand tight.
8) Using a strap wrench tighten union nuts uniformly on each side approx. 90°- 180°turns, 1/4 to 1/2 turns.
* Take care not to over-tighten the Union Nut.
(The valve can be damaged.)