Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A058-E-12 Diaphragm Valve, True Union Diaphragm Valve (15-50mm, 1/2”-2”) Pneumatic Actuated Type AI
(11) Connection of limit switch procedure
< Limit Switch: 1LS19-J>
- Shut down the power on the equipment before connecting wires. There are risks of electrical shock
depending on the level of operating voltage.
- Connect the cables by using insulated sheathed crimping terminals in such a way as not to contact the cover
or housing. (Contact of a crimping terminal with the cover may disable the cover from being closed or may
cause a ground fault.)
- Be sure that the cover is attached on during the operation.
- If you use the limit switch at 1 mA – 100 mA or 5 – 30 V, consult near Asahi dealer.
● Crimp-style terminal ● Phillips head screw driver ● Connector (G1/2)
● Terminal crimping tool ● Wire stripper
1) Loosen the three screws used to attach the limit switch
cover with a Phillips head screwdriver and remove
cover from the limit switch.
(The screw is made so that it will not detach from the
2) Pull and remove protective cap, made of resin, from
3) Draw a cable through the connector.
4) Strip cable with a wire stripper.
5) Install a crimp-style terminal on the lead wire with a
terminal crimping tool.
6) Connect terminal screw with a Phillips head
screwdriver according to the internal circuit diagram
shown in page 7.
* Tighten the screws.
(If not, electric leaks or shocks may occur.)
7) Tighten the above three screws with a Phillips head
screwdriver to install cover on the limit switch.
8) Tighten the cable by connector cap.