Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A058-E-12 Diaphragm Valve, True Union Diaphragm Valve (15-50mm, 1/2”-2”) Pneumatic Actuated Type AI
< Limit Switch Box: HPCR4MVAZ15>
- Shut down the power on the equipment before connecting wires. There are risks of electrical shock
depending on the level of operating voltage.
- Connect the cables by using insulated sheathed crimping terminals in such a way as not to contact the cover
or housing. (Contact of a crimping terminal with the cover may disable the cover from being closed or may
cause a ground fault.)
- Be sure that the cover is attached on during the operation.
- If you use the limit switch at 1mA - 100mA or 5 – 30 V, consult near Asahi dealer.
● Driver (Flat head screw) ● Wire stripper
1) Loosen the cover of limit switch, and remove the cover.
2) Remove the connecter cap.
3) Draw the cable through the connector cap.
4) Strip the cable with wire stripper.
5) Install a crimp-style terminal on the lead wire with a
terminal crimping tool.
6) Connect terminal screw with a flat head screwdriver
according to the internal circuit diagram shown in page 7.
* Tighten the screws. (If not, electric leaks or shocks may
7) Tighten the cable by connector cap.
8) Install the caver.