Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A058-E-12 Diaphragm Valve, True Union Diaphragm Valve (15-50mm, 1/2”-2”) Pneumatic Actuated Type AI
(12) Connection of solenoid valve procedure
- Shut down the power before connecting wires. Here are risks of electrical shock depending on the level of
- A speed controller adjusts and fasten a lock nut by open ended spanners.
- Make sure of the agreement between the power voltage indicated on the solenoid valve and the voltage
wiring to be done. (Wiring with wrong voltage may cause the failure in the solenoid unit.)
● Terminal crimping tool ● Screw driver (+)
● Connector (G1/2) ● Wire stripper
1) Loosen the hexagon socket head cap screws, and remove
* Don’t loose O-ring.
(Short circuit or shocks may occur.)
2) Remove the Fasten terminal inserted into coil side and the
* Insulating sleeve isn’t attached in Faston terminal.
3) Draw the cable through the connector to the cover.
4) Strip the cable with wire stripper.
5) Draw the lead wire through the cover.
6) Install the Faston terminal on the lead wire with a terminal-
7) Insert the Faston terminal into the coil side. And fit the
8) Tighten the cover setting screws to fix it.
(The cover can be set with the wire extraction opening
turned upward or downward.)
9) Tighten the cable by connector.