Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valves Type 75, 75D Pneumatic Actuated Type TW 13
<2> For a pressure reducing valve with a solenoid valve and a pressure reducing valve with a filter.
- Do not remove a dust-proof cap provided to piping port before piping work starts.
- Avoid excessive tightening. (The threaded area of a pipe can be damaged.)
- Steel pipes must always be of the plated.
- Before installing an actuator in pipeline, flash the inside of pipeline completely.
- Do not apply a sealant excessively lest it fall off in the pipeline when an actuator is piped.
- Threaded area of a pipe must be free from the sharp edges and burr.
- Open the drain periodically in order to exhaust the deposit.
- The equipment must be used at a pressure below the maximum operating pressure specified for
● Spanner wrench ● Seal tape (If seal tape isn’t used, leakage may be caused)
● Steel pipe or tube for piping ● Joint for steel pipe or tube
1) Wind a seal tape onto the male screw of the joint with a
blank about 3mm (about 2 threads) left at the end.
2) Screw the joint in the piping female screw of the
actuator by hand to the full.
3) Screw the joint one turn with a spanner wrench.
*Avoid excessive tightening. (The valve can be damaged.)
4) Mount a steel pipe or a tube.
Solenoid valve, Pressure reducing valve with filter