Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valves Type 75, 75D Pneumatic Actuated Type TW 17
Automatic (Air) Operating Procedure
- Make sure that the manual handle (Option) or spanner wrench is not attached to the output shaft in
the upper part of the actuator securely.
(Otherwise the manual handle (Option) or spanner wrench will be flung off by the rotation of the output
shaft and the manual handle (Option) or spanner may injure you.)
- Keep air supply pressure from a compressor at least 0.4 MPa (4.1kgf/cm2).
(Actuator may not work normally.)
- The AV valves must be used within the specifications specifically applicable to the product.
1) Supply the air to the actuator.
2) Check to ensure that the valve indicating direction and the operating direction agree with each other.
3) Stop air supply.
<For the solenoid valve>
1) Supply the air to the solenoid valve.
2) Push the button with a finger, and confirm the action mode shown
in the following table.
3) Apply regular rated voltage to the solenoid valve, and confirm the
action mode shown in the following table.
4) Turn off the solenoid valve.
Push button Current Double action
Pushed On Open
Not pushed Off Shut
(Standard) (With manual operating option)