Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valves Type 75, 75D Pneumatic Actuated Type TW 19
(17) Disassembling method for replacing parts
- Wear protective gloves and safety goggles as fluid remain in the valve even if the pipeline is empty.
(You may be injured.)
- When installing pipes and valves, ensure that they are not subjected to tension, compression, bending,
impact, or other excessive stress.
- Do not change or replace valve parts under line pressure.
● Jack ● Pipe ● Plate ● Pliers
● Thrust bearing ● Allen wrench ● Protective gloves ● Safety goggles
1) Completely discharge fluid from pipes.
2) Fully close the valve by the automatic operation or manual operation.
(Refer to page16)
3) Stop the air supply, and open the bypass valve to exhaust the air in actuator.
4) Remove the air piping.
5) Leave the valve slightly opened by using the lever handle (option).
6) Loosen and remove the connecting bolt-nut.
7) Remove the valve from the pipe.
8) Loosen the bolt (K) , and remove the body  and the actuator .
* The stand  is fixed to the actuator  by the bolt (E) .
9) Attach the jack, the thrust bearing, plate and the pipe to the valve, and thrust
the jack into the stem .
10) Turn the handle of jack to pull out the stem .
11) Remove the stem  from the jack.
12) Remove the O-ring (C) .
13) Make the disc 2 fully open.
14) Remove the disc  from the seat .
15) Remove the O-ring (A)  and the O-ring (B) .