Installation,Operation and Maintenance Manual
【H-V016-E-12】 Gauge Valve 7
8. Disassembling method for replacing parts
- Wear protective gloves and safety goggles as fluid remain in the valve even if the pipeline is
empty. (You may be injured.)
- Be sure to conduct a safety check on all hand and power tools to be used before beginning
- Take care not to over-tighten the gland nut. (The valve can be damaged.)
- Do not use the pipe wrench. (The valve can be damaged.)
● Torque wrench ● panner wrench ● Protective gloves
● afety goggles ● Monkey wrench ● Phillips head screwdriver
1) Completely discharge fluid from pipeline.
2) Loosen the valve side gland nut, and remove the gauge pipe.
3) Loosen and remove the pipeline bolt and nut by spanner wrench, and the remove the body part from
4) Loosen and remove the nut on the hand wheel.
5) Remove the hand wheel.
6) Loosen and remove the bonnet by monkey wrench.
7) Remove the stem from the bonnet.
8) Loosen and remove the compressor pin attached to compressor by phillips head screwdriver.
9) Remove the compressor from the stem.
1) Assembly by using reverse procedures on assembly steps 1) to 9).
2) Confirm that manual operation can be performed smoothly after assembly.
9. Inspection items
- Perform periodic maintenance. (Leakage may develop due to temperature changes or over
periods of prolonged storage, rest or operation.)
○ Inspect the follow items
（1） Existence of scratches, cracks, deformation, and discoloring.
（2） Existence of leakage from the valve to the outside.
（3） Bonnet loose or not.
（4） Gland nut loose or not.
（5） Hand wheel operation a smoothly or not.