Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
H-A069-E Ball Valve Type21・21α Pneumatic Actuated Type AR 15-50mm (1/2”-2”)
- When using an adhesive, ventilate the space sufficiently, prohibit the use of a fire in the
vicinity, and do not inhale adhesive vapors directly.
- If an adhesive gets into contact with your skin, wash it off immediately. If you feel sick or
find anomaly, receive a physician's diagnosis and take appropriate measures promptly.
- Do not under any circumstances try to insert a pipe into another fitting or valve by striking
it. (Which may break the piping.)
- Take care in doing work at low temperatures. Solvent vapors are hard to evaporate and
are likely to remain. (Solvent cracks may occur, damaging the equipment.)
After assembling the piping system, open both ends of the piping and use a fan (of the
Low-Voltage Type) or something similar to ventilate the space, thus removing the solvent
- Do not apply more adhesive than necessary. (The valve can be damaged due to solvent
- The Union nut of this product is fastened lightly so that it can be loosened easily. Be sure
to remove the End connector before carrying out the work. (Failure to so may cause
- Use the appropriate Asahi AV cement.
- Conduct a water test at least 24 hours after joining the pipes with an adhesive.
● Asahi AV cement ● Strap wrench ● Waste cloth
1) Loosen the Union nut with a strap wrench.
2) Remove the Union nut and the End connector.
3) Lead the Union nut through the pipe.
4) Make sure the hub part of the End connector is clean with
5) Apply adhesive evenly to the hub part of the End connector
and the pipe spigot.
- Do not apply more adhesive than necessary.
(The valve can be damaged due to solvent cracking.)
Adhesive quantity (guideline)
6) After applying adhesive, insert the pipe quickly to the End
connector and leave it alone for at least 60 seconds.
7) Wipe away overflowing adhesive.
8) Make sure that the O-ring (A) is mounted.
9) Set the End connector directly on the body without allowing
the O-ring (A) to come off.
10) Tighten Union nut on each valve until hand tight.
11) Using a strap wrench tighten Union nuts uniformly on each
side approx. 90°- 180°turns, 1/4 to 1/2 turns.
Nominal size 15mm (½”) 20mm (¾”) 25mm (1”) 32mm (1¼”) 40mm (1½”) 50mm (2”)
Quantity (g) [oz] 1.0 [0.035] 1.3 [0.046] 2.0 [0.071] 2.4 [0.085] 3.5 [0.123] 4.8 [0.169]