Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
Butterfly Valves Type 75, 75D Electric Actuated Type S 11
(9) Electric wiring procedure
- Do not touch any parts on actuator circuit board or terminal clock or connect or disconnect wires while
the actuator is energized. (Any such practice may result in an electric shock or equipment damage.)
- At the time of adjustment or inspection, ensure that your hands are free of water and oil.
(Any such substance on your hands may result in an electric shock or equipment damage.)
- Be sure to establish a ground. (A defective ground may result in an electrical shock, fire, or other incident.)
- Before using the product, check the operating power supply and the voltage specification on the
nameplate. Using a wrong voltage may cause equipment damage or malfunction.
- Do not exceed the rated capacity of limit switch contacts. If you wish to apply very small loads (1-100
mA, 5-30 V), consult our service station nearest to you.
- Do not use the product near high-voltage wire, inverter, or any other equipment that produces electrical
noise or magnetism. (The presence of such nearby may cause malfunction or breakdown.)
- Check the integrity of wiring insulation before connecting to the actuator.
(Failure to observe this precaution may result in wire damage.)
- Ensure all covers are tightly fastened prior to operation.
(Insufficient fastening may allow rainwater, dust, or dirt to come in, resulting in breakdown.)
- When connecting wires, be sure to observe the connection diagram and make the connections correctly.
Moreover, after wiring, ensure that the connections are securely made before turning on the power.
(Failure to take this precaution may cause malfunction or breakdown.)
- Each cover part is sealed with an O-ring. When laying wiring or in similar cases, where the cover is
removed and replaced, ensure that the O-ring is installed in the specified location and securely sealed.
(Insufficient sealing may cause the actuator to be penetrated by rainwater or other foreign matter,
resulting in electric shock or breakdown.)
- If you wish to use the product outdoors or in any other location exposed to rainwater or other forms of
moisture, protect the wiring conduit of the actuator against ingress of rainwater and all other wetness.
(Failure to take such a precaution may cause the actuator to be penetrated by rainwater or something
similar, resulting in electric shock or breakdown.)
● Spanner wrench ● Wire stripper ● Crimp-style terminal
● Terminal crimping tool ● Screwdriver (+) ● Connector
* Check supply voltage indicated on the actuator and make sure it is the same as the voltage applied, before completing the
(Wiring at different voltages will cause problems in the AV valve.)
1) Loosen the screws with a spanner wrench and remove the cover from the actuator.
2) Remove the plug of cable entrance with a spanner wrench.
3) Install the connector in the cable entrance.
4) Draw a cable through the connector.
5) Strip the cable with a wire stripper.
6) Install a Crimp-style terminal on the lead wire with a terminal crimping tool.
7) Connect terminal board with a screwdriver in accordance page 7.
* Tighten the screws. (Short circuit or shocks may occur.)